Sepang Aircraft Engineering Sdn Bhd is a fully own Airbus subsidiary, EASA 145 and FAA approved Aircraft Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul (MRO) service provider for commercial aircraft, engines and components.
Since 2007 SAE provides aircraft support services in South East Asia region.
Based in Kuala Lumpur International Airport, the MRO has a combined floor area of 50,000 square metres including two separated hangars. The first hangar can accommodate up to six single-aisle aircraft or two wide-body aircraft, while the second hangar can accommodate two A320 aircraft at any time for major maintenance checks. It also features Malaysia’s first eco-friendly closed-door dedicated paint bay for the single aisle fleet, as well as state-of-the-art workshops for the repair and overhaul of a wide range of aircraft components
We strive to be the market leader in serving customers within the South East Asian region by providing on time deliveries and meeting every needs of our customers.
- JETSTAR ASIA AIRBUS A320 AIRCRAFT ARRIVES AT SEPANG AIRCRAFT ENGINEERING
- SEPANG AIRCRAFT ENGINEERING RECEIVES VISIT OF BASSAKA AIR, CAMBODIA
- LEAP 1A ENGINE CHANGE CAPABILITY
- LEADING EDGE DE-ICER BOOT REPAIR CAPABILITY
- “SAWADEEKAP” NOK AIR
- SCOOT AIRLINES EXPRESSES THEIR APPRECIATION TO SEPANG AIRCRAFT ENGINEERING
- JETSTAR CAME BACK TO SAE IN DECEMBER’17 TO PERFORM LIVERY PAINTING IN ONE OF ITS AIRCRAFT
- TIGER-SCOOT PAINTING LIVERY PROGRAMME
- AIR ASIA NEW LIVERY PERFORMED BY SAE WITH UNIVERSITI PUTRA MALAYSIA (UPM)
- MASWINGS AWARD SEPANG AIRCRAFT ENGINEERING WITH 5 ATR72 A4+OOP CHECKS AND 1 C2+D2 CHECK
- 2ND HANGAR OFFICIAL OPENING, 10 YEARS & 500 ‘C’ CHECKS ANNIVERSARY IN SAE
- LAO AIRLINES PAINT LIVERY